Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 7 -- Sad


This is a 'life map' my son was asked to complete for an English class he is taking (prep work for writing a biographical essay). He was to use a few pictures on it...now here is the sad part, you'd never know this was the kid of an avid scrapbooker!

Look at the dearth of childhood pictures! LOL

Well, I might be an avid scrapbooker, but I am not an organized one! That is just sad! I do have pix of his childhood -- somewhere. Some of them are glued to scrapbook pages, but most are still in the packages the developer placed them in for me to bring home.

I am going to do something about it, not today, but soon. Gonna find all those random packets of pix I've been collecting for the past couple of decades and get them organized! Then if my kid wants a baby picture of himself I'll know right were to find it!

My digi pix are better organized, but could use some fine-tuning as well. Many of them have been saved to CD's in years gone by and those are not so organized -- I'llhave to find a way to know what pix are on what CD or burn all of one kid's pix to a CD or series of CDs or something...

Anyway, this was my pic for yesterday, Tuesday, January 20. It was my Grocery Game shopping day and then my lack of sleep over the past week caught up with me, so I did not get it taken or posted yesterday. Will be posting another for today later today.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Project 365 Blog! I appreciate and welcome your comments. :)