Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 12 -- UGH!



This is what I have to look forward to this week -- preparing the W-2's for our employees for 2008. This is a fairly simple task (one that would be even simpler if I could access Quickbooks on my sick computer), but it is one that I dread.

I really resent the IRS and all that it encompasses. The burden the IRS puts on small businesses is ridiculous. One either has to spend their valuable time or their valuable money jumping through the hoops the IRS demands. I don't know, but I truly resent the IRS. I resent how much money they take from us, the collective "us". I resent how poorly the government utilizes that money once the IRS collects it from us. I resent what a bulky, cumbersome and overgrown monster that the entire income tax system has become.

*sigh*

Anyway...I'll be filling out these forms for our employees and grumbling all the while about being forced to do such a mind-numbing task!

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Project 365 Blog! I appreciate and welcome your comments. :)