Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 4 -- It Sucks!

And that's a good thing! LOL

This is my new vacuum cleaner that I got for Christmas. It was the only thing I really wanted (besides a new freezer, maybe I'll get that for Valentine's Day -- yes, I'm weird like that. Don't give me diamonds -- give me appliances! LOL).

I wanted a vacuum cleaner that would go from carpet to bare floors and back to carpet again without a lot of hassle or having to practically rebuild the machine every time I change rooms. LOL

It also had to have on-board attachments and it had to be powerful.

After much researching online I decided this was 'the one'...and it is! I love it! The only complaint I have so far is that the hose for the attachments is way too short, but it came with a couple extension pipes, so I guess it will do.

Well, without further ado, here it is!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I just got a new vacuum too. And it goes from carpet to floor with no adjustments. And my hose is too short also. Wasn't my choice to get a new one. Our puppy chewed up the old one. I went really cheap with ours this time around though...the new place we moved to only has carpet in the bedroom. But I use my little Hoover for the floors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Project 365 Blog! I appreciate and welcome your comments. :)