Saturday, February 7, 2009

Day 24 -- Blackbirds


Last night I had the most vivid dream. I dreamed that the dogwoods were in bloom and I was excited because I had gotten the most amazing photo of a dogwood bloom. LOL I don't always put much stock into dreams, and it the dogwoods probably won't start blooming for a couple more weeks, but just because this dream was so darned vivid I made sure to take my camera with me when I ran errands today.

Well, I didn't see any blooming dogwoods trees, but I did see the migrating blackbirds, also know as grackles -- or so I'm told, gathering on the trees and power lines at many intersections. I snapped this shot while waiting for the traffic light to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Project 365 Blog! I appreciate and welcome your comments. :)