Friday, February 6, 2009

Day 23 -- Lookie what the Postman Brought Me Today

What is it, you might ask? Why, it is a card kit for a swap I am in on Myspace. LOL I sent some card 'ingredients' to another swapper and yet another swapper sent me this kit with all different 'ingredients'. It is a fun way to end up trying new things.

Last year I was in a monthly layout kit swap and it was a lot of fun, but also challenging because almost always there were papers or some 'ingredient' in the kit that I just wasn't comfortable with for whatever reason. I really feel like the kit swaps helped me stretch a bit as a scrapper.

There are some fun things in this kit and I can't wait to dig in and start playing with it all! In fact, I think I'll do just that soon after I publish this post. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Project 365 Blog! I appreciate and welcome your comments. :)